Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

In the Wild (Teaser)

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1In the Wild (Teaser) Empty In the Wild (Teaser) Thu Aug 29, 2013 10:48 pm

Diabetic Panda

Diabetic Panda

In the Wild (Teaser) EFS6eLa

Hello people who use their precious time to read this story I made up months ago. Of course this is just a teaser, mostly because I need to read what I wrote. Thanks anyways though! I hope you like it!

Chapter 1: The Grand Reunion

The year is 2030. Twenty years ago a mysterious island arose near the coast of Japan. Scientists all over the world went to visit this strange “island”. Naturally, they found nothing, but since it was still a mysterious island, they continued to explore it. They decided to name the island: Avalon. After the legendary island in Arthurian Literature, and that’s when my parents came along.
  Three years after the island arose from the see; my parents decided it was their turn to investigate. To be more specific, it was my mother. She was a scientist, and my father was a professional fighter. I know it’s a strange romance, but that’s not what important at this moment. At the time they arrived, my mother was pregnant with me (I don’t think she knew. My father was very surprised). As she was on the island, she started to have strange dreams of creatures and a giant engraved cube.
  She told my father about these strange dreams, but they both decided it was just because of the pregnancy, and never thought about it ever again. This is where I come along. Right after her strange dreams, I was born. The first person to be born on Avalon. That’s when everything started.
  Three years later, my mother finally decided to investigate a place she saw in her dreams, so she took me with her. As she went looking for this “dream” area; she found a cave hidden by plantlife. At the end of this cave was a mysterious door. This door had strange golden designs on it with a large golden emblem in the middle. Quickly she started taking notes and examining this door. With nothing else to do I tried touching the door, not my fault she wasn’t paying attention.
  Once I touched the emblem the cave started to shake and the door began to open. That’s when humanity discovered the Cube. The Cube later named Omega.

2In the Wild (Teaser) Empty Re: In the Wild (Teaser) Thu Aug 29, 2013 10:59 pm

YuGi Guru

YuGi Guru

Omfg! Omfg! I love it! I swear, I will murder you if you don't continue with this fan-fiction. The way you write feels like I am watching an anime.

3In the Wild (Teaser) Empty Re: In the Wild (Teaser) Thu Aug 29, 2013 11:03 pm

Devan

Devan

o.O Do I have to repeat what YuGi Guru said? There are a few typos but that's fine as long as it's just a few and understandable.

https://yugioh-universe.forumotion.com

4In the Wild (Teaser) Empty Re: In the Wild (Teaser) Thu Aug 29, 2013 11:04 pm

Jason Phoenix

Jason Phoenix

"In the jungle the mighty jungle, the Cube sleeps tonight. 
Just so that it can be awoken by the Chosen One. 
The fated person was still a child with a wandering mind.
The fated person that will find the hope of humankind.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE"

5In the Wild (Teaser) Empty Re: In the Wild (Teaser) Thu Aug 29, 2013 11:17 pm

Diabetic Panda

Diabetic Panda

Oh yeah. I just put up the first paragraph since I need a post. So don't worry, I'll be correcting mistakes! Thanks again! Never thought I would post this too.

6In the Wild (Teaser) Empty Re: In the Wild (Teaser) Thu Aug 29, 2013 11:19 pm

! Evilswarm Ophion

! Evilswarm Ophion

I am actually glad you posted it because I loved it. I am also looking forward to more so make sure to post more. +1 Rep.

7In the Wild (Teaser) Empty Re: In the Wild (Teaser) Sun Sep 01, 2013 4:11 pm

Diabetic Panda

Diabetic Panda

I need help from my few readers. Would you rather read a more serious story with a bit of comedy (there will be action, and it will be very "painful") or a more comedic story with barely any seriousness (action as well, but more comedic like). Thanks again everyone!

8In the Wild (Teaser) Empty Re: In the Wild (Teaser) Sun Sep 01, 2013 4:14 pm

Devan

Devan

I would read a more serious and comical story. I do like comedy in anime but comedy in stories isn't something I look for. I prefer more intense stories with a good plot.

9In the Wild (Teaser) Empty Re: In the Wild (Teaser) Mon Sep 02, 2013 7:41 pm

I loved it panda! One thing though.. How could they blame the strange dream on pregnancy if she wasn't aware that she was pregnant yet? Other than that the story is amazing, and I look forward to more!

10In the Wild (Teaser) Empty Re: In the Wild (Teaser) Mon Sep 02, 2013 9:57 pm

Diabetic Panda

Diabetic Panda

Oh, I just thought you guys would assume they figured it out when her stomach got huge.

11In the Wild (Teaser) Empty Re: In the Wild (Teaser) Wed Sep 04, 2013 2:52 pm

Devan

Devan

Diabetic Panda wrote:Oh, I just thought you guys would assume they figured it out when her stomach got huge.
Lmfao, I was confused >.> When is the next chapter for this coming out? I think you should really focus on this fan-fiction over the rest of the fan-fictions you may be working on. Many people are looking forward to more of "In the Wild". Also, you should give your story a new title because this one is just too simple and boring.

12In the Wild (Teaser) Empty Re: In the Wild (Teaser) Wed Sep 04, 2013 8:00 pm

Diabetic Panda

Diabetic Panda

This is the only story I'm writing. I'm just busy with life. Stupid life. Anyways, the title is suppose to be like something relating to the main character, but hell why not? I'll think of something interesting. give me some suggestions if you want!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum