Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Heroics - Rhongomiant orientated.

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Heroics - Rhongomiant orientated. Empty Heroics - Rhongomiant orientated. Mon May 26, 2014 1:31 pm

Resurrēctiō De Phoenicem

Resurrēctiō De Phoenicem

Heroics - Rhongomiant orientated. EFS6eLa

Heroics - Rhongomiant orientated. EllaKhz

How would I go about improving this deck?

2Heroics - Rhongomiant orientated. Empty Re: Heroics - Rhongomiant orientated. Wed Jul 09, 2014 5:16 pm

ab9999

ab9999

I don't get them that much so i can't say much either xD I think u should just add some more staples and make ur extra deck have more variety for more situations. Also maybe add a side deck? lol

3Heroics - Rhongomiant orientated. Empty Re: Heroics - Rhongomiant orientated. Wed Jul 23, 2014 2:33 pm

Resurrēctiō De Phoenicem

Resurrēctiō De Phoenicem

I'd like to know what staples I am missing from this when I have warning, mst, bottomless, book of moon and dark hole as well as others like compuls, reinforce and soul charge...and a side deck is usually just there as an alternative playstyle or to counter other decks, I really just wanted to fix the initial deck first.

4Heroics - Rhongomiant orientated. Empty Re: Heroics - Rhongomiant orientated. Tue Oct 28, 2014 7:08 pm

Blackroseduelist`

Blackroseduelist`

Adding the hands gives you more advantage and setting a hand is probably the best opening move with that deck considering most of its opening moves aren't great. (if going first)

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum