Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

[Naruto] Madara vs [Bleach] Aizen

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1[Naruto] Madara vs [Bleach] Aizen Empty [Naruto] Madara vs [Bleach] Aizen Mon May 12, 2014 9:19 pm

Devan

Devan

[Naruto] Madara vs [Bleach] Aizen EFS6eLa

[Naruto] Madara vs [Bleach] Aizen

We had a quick chat discussion brought up by Khajiit concerning a showdown between these two absolutely overpowered characters. Each character was responsible for posing the most thread to the world that each anime existed in. 

Madara Uchiha has the abilities of the Uchiha clan and the Senju clan. Since Aizen can regenerate, Madara will be in his resurrected form.

Aizen has access to all the powers and abilities he held during the fight vs Ichigo Kurosaki when he was sealed.

This battle will take place on a flat biome so that neither player has any field related advantages.

I found it very hard to who would win this fight and how they would have a higher advantage compared to the other character. I suppose that the only way to stop either character is to seal them up. Therefore, the winner would be determined by a blow that will completely knockout the character to the extent where it takes minutes to fully regenerate.

https://yugioh-universe.forumotion.com

2[Naruto] Madara vs [Bleach] Aizen Empty Re: [Naruto] Madara vs [Bleach] Aizen Tue May 13, 2014 2:20 am

Whimsicott

Whimsicott

Madara will win.. deplete Azien's energy enough to seal him with a jutsu.

3[Naruto] Madara vs [Bleach] Aizen Empty Re: [Naruto] Madara vs [Bleach] Aizen Tue May 13, 2014 6:59 pm

The Life Less One

The Life Less One

Well this topic is kinda old. But current Madara feat makes it seem like he can solo bleach universe with maybe the exception of squad 0, Soul King and Juha Bach.
click 4 spoiler:

So yea overall Madara wins low difficulty maybe mid difficulty.

4[Naruto] Madara vs [Bleach] Aizen Empty Re: [Naruto] Madara vs [Bleach] Aizen Tue May 13, 2014 8:35 pm

Devan

Devan

No one thinks Aizen has a chance? I won't read the spoiler since I haven't caught up to Naruto completely. I suppose that Aizen does have limited energy compared to Madara. All reanimated ninjas get infinite chakra while Aizen does not have infinite reiatsu. I am going to go with Madara too after thinking.

5[Naruto] Madara vs [Bleach] Aizen Empty Re: [Naruto] Madara vs [Bleach] Aizen Wed May 14, 2014 8:27 pm

War God - Chidori

War God - Chidori

i hate these kinds of posts...

6[Naruto] Madara vs [Bleach] Aizen Empty Re: [Naruto] Madara vs [Bleach] Aizen Wed May 14, 2014 8:34 pm

Devan

Devan

War God - Chidori wrote:i hate these kinds of posts...

Then please refrain from posting on such kind of posts...

7[Naruto] Madara vs [Bleach] Aizen Empty Re: [Naruto] Madara vs [Bleach] Aizen Thu May 15, 2014 7:06 am

MegasNexal84

MegasNexal84

I believe Aizen would slaughter Madara. For starters, Aizen is tremendously faster. His sealing techniques would rape Madara. Also Aizen's tactical skills and abilities are much better. In the series, Aizen was trapped in Shinji's inverted Bankai and had to fight in an inverted world. 

The power between the two series is tremendously different. I believe that any of the VasteLorde's can wreck Madara. 

Aizen wins.

8[Naruto] Madara vs [Bleach] Aizen Empty Re: [Naruto] Madara vs [Bleach] Aizen Thu May 15, 2014 12:55 pm

Whimsicott

Whimsicott

Aizen would lose.. his speed is no match to madara... crap luffy faster than him,

9[Naruto] Madara vs [Bleach] Aizen Empty Re: [Naruto] Madara vs [Bleach] Aizen Thu May 15, 2014 3:29 pm

The Life Less One

The Life Less One

To be honest with you guys even Might Gai can tie with aizen using 8 gates. I say tie because his power makes edo madara seem weak as fudge the only drawback is he would die. We have seen his 8th gate btw. It looks badass :3 wont spoil anymore xD.

But yea Madara is now on Rikudou Sennin level which means he can make his dreams reality and create the moon onhis DEATHBED as Rikudou had the same feats. Perhaps he may not have experience with these new abilities but his new Raw Power easily enables him to defeat ALL of the Gotei 13 or perhaps even all of the soul society including squad 0 and maybe even the soul king himself. These are the powers being displayed in Naruto.

Back to my point of how even Naruto would EASILY beat Aizen. Aizen isn't known for his destructive ability but on the other hand Naruto's current level of power can easily cut through a gigantic tree also known as the GOD tree or the Shinju which is about 10 times taller and wider than mountains (Approximate) Check out naruto 646 too see the chapter. What Aizen is good at his Kyoka Suigetsu abiity of Perfect Hypnosis which fools the opponent's 5 senses into them seeing illusions. But Naruto has a 6th sense which enables him to sense emotions of people. He doesn't need to see, hear, smell, touch or taste anything. He can still fight on par with Aizen at the least. Btw both Naruto and Madara can also NEGATE ninjutsu (same as kido imo). So any Bakudo or Hado would easily negated and stopped by the mighty truth seeker orbs. That is how he stopped the Minato regenerating who was brought back with the other past hokages by Orochimaru.

Madara >>>> Naruto = Sasuke (Manga FACT) >>>> Any known person in Bleach Universe except maybe Squad 0 and Soul King.

By the way the Madara I am talking about isn't an EDO tensei anymore. He is alive now. Otherwise he couldn't become the jinchuuriki of the juubi. But even if it was Edo Madara he would win due to having Infinite Chakra and just dropping a barrage of massive meteors (bigger than mountains) on himself and Aizen as he would just regenerate. His Perfect Susanno is capable of destroying entire Mountain ranges with one slash. Hashirama stated that when he and Madara fought this is when Madara was alive they would need to re-draw the maps. These feats prove far too great for any known person in Soul Society whose abilities are known. The only one with enough RAW power to compete with this is maybe Yamamoto who would also lose.

Current Madara >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Resurrected Madara >>> Edo Madara >>> Hashirama's time Madara >= Aizen.
This is the truth U.U

10[Naruto] Madara vs [Bleach] Aizen Empty Re: [Naruto] Madara vs [Bleach] Aizen Thu May 15, 2014 3:56 pm

War God - Chidori

War God - Chidori

Well i guess i'll explain my reason for hating posts like this...
well you are comparing 2 anime characters with extremely different powers so they would be confused and most likely unable to figure out the powers of each other. Knowing that the likely hood of them fighting (even if people decided to make a stupid cross over anime special) is highly unlikely

11[Naruto] Madara vs [Bleach] Aizen Empty Re: [Naruto] Madara vs [Bleach] Aizen Thu May 15, 2014 3:58 pm

Devan

Devan

War God - Chidori wrote:Well i guess i'll explain my reason for hating posts like this...
well you are comparing 2 anime characters with extremely different powers so they would be confused and most likely unable to figure out the powers of each other. Knowing that the likely hood of them fighting (even if people decided to make a stupid cross over anime special) is highly unlikely

Well, I suppose I should have specified some things. Actually, I did specify the basics. Also, thank you! Now you don't seem like an idiot with no reasoning. I love reasons. I love to question.

@TLLO, I love your respond! I +1'ed your post.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum