Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Tellaknights/Mecha Phantom Beasts

+3
MegasNexal84
War God - Chidori
NightingVale
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Tellaknights/Mecha Phantom Beasts Empty Tellaknights/Mecha Phantom Beasts Sat May 17, 2014 10:02 pm

NightingVale

NightingVale

Tellaknights/Mecha Phantom Beasts EFS6eLa

Hey, I've been using the tellaknights for a few weeks, and the MPBs I just made a couple of days ago, and they have been going pretty great so far! However, I'd like some help in improving them.

Here are my tellaknights:
Tellaknights/Mecha Phantom Beasts TfGBdhe
Monsters:
3x Deneb
3x Altair
3x Vega
3x Sham
1x Summoner Monk
1x Tin Goldfish
1x Kagetokage
1x Blue Mountain Butterspy

Spells:
2x Starcrossed Satellaknights
3x MST
2x Forbidden Lance
1x Dark Hole
1x Foolish Burial
1x Reinforcement of the Army
1x Book of Moon
1x Pot of Duality

Traps:
2x Celestial Factor
2x Call of the Haunted
2x Fiendish Chain
2x Trap Stun
1x Dimensional Prison
1x Mirror Force
1x Chivalry
1x Solemn Warning

Side:
1x Rai-Oh
1x Honest
2x Maxx "C"
1x Twister
2x Debunk
1x Soul Drain
2x Overworked
2x Black Horn of Heaven

Extra:
1x Catastor
1x Armades
3x Delteros
1x Number 86
1x Evilswarm Ouroboros
1x Exciton Knight
2x Number 101
1x Paladynamo
1x Gagaga Cowboy
1x Number 50
1x Blade Armor Ninja
1x Photon Papilloperative

And my mecha phantom beasts:
Tellaknights/Mecha Phantom Beasts LjTbj3r
Monsters:
3x Megaraptor
3x Blue Impala
3x Hamstrat
3x Tetherwolf
2x Coltwing
2x Harrliard
1x Tempest, Dragon Ruler of Storms
1x Caius
1x Raiza
1x Mobius
2x Duck Fighter
1x Reptilianne Vaskii
1x Cyber Dragon

Spells:
2x Scramble!! Scramble!!
1x Limiter Removal
1x Creature Swap
1x Black Garden
1x Ancient Forest
2x MST

Traps:
2x Aerial Recharge
1x Do a Barrel Roll
1x Sonic Boom
1x Miyabi
1x Safe Zone
1x Call of the Haunted
1x Mirror Force
2x Fiendish Chain

Side: Need help here, especially.
1x Foolish Burial
1x Iron Call

Extra:
2x Concoruda
1x Powered Inzektron
2x Dracossack
1x Totem Wing
1x Gear Gigant X
1x Lightning Chidori
1x Photon Strike Bounzer
1x Constellar Ptolemy M7
1x Gauntlet Launcher

What do you guys think?

http://hasthelargehadroncolliderdestroyedtheworldyet.com

2Tellaknights/Mecha Phantom Beasts Empty Re: Tellaknights/Mecha Phantom Beasts Sun May 18, 2014 12:08 am

War God - Chidori

War God - Chidori

i'll post a satellaknight decklist for you to netdeck later because your list needs help

3Tellaknights/Mecha Phantom Beasts Empty Re: Tellaknights/Mecha Phantom Beasts Fri May 23, 2014 7:11 pm

NightingVale

NightingVale

Thank you!

4Tellaknights/Mecha Phantom Beasts Empty Re: Tellaknights/Mecha Phantom Beasts Sat May 24, 2014 2:41 am

MegasNexal84

MegasNexal84

In Tellaknights, No Rai-Oh or Honest is bad. This deck relies on special summon so run 2 or 3 upstart and remove Duality. Also wondering where Unuk is. 

TO BE CONTINUED

5Tellaknights/Mecha Phantom Beasts Empty Re: Tellaknights/Mecha Phantom Beasts Sat May 24, 2014 6:45 am

Resurrēctiō De Phoenicem

Resurrēctiō De Phoenicem

How can you run a machine based deck without limit removal? if you use birdman then you can do more synchros easier too

6Tellaknights/Mecha Phantom Beasts Empty Re: Tellaknights/Mecha Phantom Beasts Sun May 25, 2014 3:13 pm

NightingVale

NightingVale

MegasNexal84 wrote:In Tellaknights, No Rai-Oh or Honest is bad. This deck relies on special summon so run 2 or 3 upstart and remove Duality. Also wondering where Unuk is. 

TO BE CONTINUED

I'm siding Rai-oh and Honest, and I can understand Honest, but why would I need to main Rai-Oh? I can't use deneb if I have Rai-Oh on the field and I usually rely on deneb on getting me some cards. I used to have Unuk but I had to remove him for space issues.

I'll see what I can get rid of for Upstart and Unuk.

Resurrēctiō De Phoenicem wrote:How can you run a machine based deck without limit removal? if you use birdman then you can do more synchros easier too

I do have limiter removal, check the main deck. And I also removed birdman for space issues, but I'll put him back in and get rid of cyber dragon.

Okay so I got rid of 1 MST, Summoner Monk, 1 duality, and 1 trap stun to fit 2 unuks and 2 upstart goblins for my tellaknights. Is this alright?

7Tellaknights/Mecha Phantom Beasts Empty Re: Tellaknights/Mecha Phantom Beasts Tue May 27, 2014 4:00 pm

War God - Chidori

War God - Chidori

NightingVale wrote:Thank you!
https://i.imgur.com/xHe2bsh.png

8Tellaknights/Mecha Phantom Beasts Empty Re: Tellaknights/Mecha Phantom Beasts Tue May 27, 2014 7:27 pm

MaximizedGamer

MaximizedGamer

Since this is the topic for this place. What do you guys think is the use of Dawn Knight in SatellaKnights. I think it's a pretty good tech for setting up your grave for Altair and next turn draw.

9Tellaknights/Mecha Phantom Beasts Empty Re: Tellaknights/Mecha Phantom Beasts Wed Jul 09, 2014 3:26 pm

ab9999

ab9999

Sorry if this is necro posting, but that MFB deck needs work. Add more staples, take out some monsters, ect. No need for monarchs, sure u have plenty of tokens to tribute for summons, but i believe it is a bad idea that slows down the deck. Cyber dragon is random and indeed. I suggest pure MFB with lets say 15-20 monsters. Too many monsters clog up most decks and slow it down. This is one of those decks. This isn't the fastest deck so it needs a little set-up. So a good card to run is pot of duality. I suggest 2 cause 3 can be kind of dead draw xD Adds a lot of consistency I also suggest focusing on monster effects, not monster att, to take out ur opponents. Limiter is something i don't think is needed in MFB but that is probably just a preferential thing. However, between tether wolf and blackfalcon, they can fend for themselves. Megarapter is the main searcher of the deck. Make him at 3. Also they cannot be destroyed while u control ANY token,and they can tribute ANY token to use other effects, so take advantage of this. Run some token summoning cards. I personally suggest scapegoat cause it is a quick spell and summons 4 tokens which is nice. I'd say 1-2 is a god amount cause, while it is good to have, i mainly focus on MFB tokens, cause i like my ranks 7s and 10s xD On that note, i suggest going pure xyz rather then adding synchs. It was an easier build for me and i suggest making it first then getting to understand the deck. Ur xyz lineup also isn't the best i think xD U don't grab rank 3, 6, or 9 often in this deck, so u may want to only run 1 of each, or no rank 9. These guys have so many possibilitys u can tech in xD Also i have NO IDEA why u run safe zone xD They kind of already have efts to not die xP Adds some more ranks 4s though, like #101 and #50. Just the standard stuff in a a deck with rank 4 access. The ranks 7s look good. So yeah i think it is a good idea to take out the fusion and synchs. Btw, some trap staples would be Solemn Warning, compulsory evacuation device, bottomless trap hole, torrential tribute These are good cards and i suggest running all of them. Just use torrent while u control a token so the MFB don't die ;D Also breakthrough skill is better for current meta. after using it, u can banish it on a 101 or something. 

These are just some of my opinions but i hope they helped

10Tellaknights/Mecha Phantom Beasts Empty Re: Tellaknights/Mecha Phantom Beasts Tue Oct 28, 2014 7:10 pm

Blackroseduelist`

Blackroseduelist`

Add vanity in the main deck for tellaknights.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum