Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

its peanut butter jelly time!

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1its peanut butter jelly time!  Empty its peanut butter jelly time! Sat May 17, 2014 1:05 pm

Jif

Jif

its peanut butter jelly time!  EFS6eLa

Heeeeey everybody this is jif here :3 I hope i can be accepted into this academy and hopefully i can help around a bit 

I have knowledge of both admin and mod but this was at my other academy AKA who pretty much hates me now soooooo yeah i still go there but as a regular member. I used to have the founder account but as soon as i messed up people wanted me to give it away so i had to give it to them. 

But anyways other then that i do like dueling my favorite decks are blackwings and star seraph and hopefully i can duel most everyone here soon ^^ 

Jif signing off 
Peace

2its peanut butter jelly time!  Empty Re: its peanut butter jelly time! Sat May 17, 2014 4:06 pm

MegasNexal84

MegasNexal84

Welcome to Universe, Jif. Hope you have fun here.

3its peanut butter jelly time!  Empty Re: its peanut butter jelly time! Sat May 17, 2014 5:53 pm

Devan

Devan

Welcome to YDU! Glad to have you here. I hope you have a long and enjoyable stay. Stay active!

https://yugioh-universe.forumotion.com

4its peanut butter jelly time!  Empty Re: its peanut butter jelly time! Sun May 18, 2014 12:15 am

War God - Chidori

War God - Chidori

welcome

5its peanut butter jelly time!  Empty Re: its peanut butter jelly time! Sun May 18, 2014 2:19 pm

MaximizedGamer

MaximizedGamer

We can be great friends.. Just don't mix yourself with hot water. I can't stand that smell.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum