Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

A new victim has arrived.

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1A new victim has arrived. Empty A new victim has arrived. Fri May 16, 2014 6:47 pm

NightingVale

NightingVale

A new victim has arrived. EFS6eLa

Hello.
I am NightingVale, having been invited here by Devan. I consider myself to be an intermediate player and I have multiple decks.

I am an avid gamer, some of my favorites including Maplestory, Vindictus, Cave Story+, and etc. I of course enjoy card games as well, the ones I play being Yugioh (duh), Magic: The Gathering, and Hearthstone.

I am also a bit of a programmer, knowing Javascript and Python. I plan to learn Java and C++ in the summer.

I am also a big fan of reading, writing novels, and drawing. Some of my favorite series are the Inheritance novels, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, the Lunar Chronicles, the Maze Runner series, the Eye of Minds series, and etc.

Thank you for reading. Hope to see you in the forums!

TL;DR: I was invited by Devan, am an avid gamer, can program, and also likes reading, writing novels, and drawing.

http://hasthelargehadroncolliderdestroyedtheworldyet.com

2A new victim has arrived. Empty Re: A new victim has arrived. Fri May 16, 2014 7:13 pm

Devan

Devan

Damn! Welcome to the forum! You got some interesting talents. I love writing poetry:P I know HTML & CSS only. Programming is great and I might go towards that field. Good luck and maybe you could show us some cool tricks with these languages. Glad to have you here at YDU.

https://yugioh-universe.forumotion.com

3A new victim has arrived. Empty Re: A new victim has arrived. Fri May 16, 2014 9:36 pm

War God - Chidori

War God - Chidori

welcome... needs more anime/manga >.>

4A new victim has arrived. Empty Re: A new victim has arrived. Fri May 16, 2014 9:59 pm

Eroka

Eroka

well, welcome YDU man hope u enjoy staying here with us :v
u have interesting CV

5A new victim has arrived. Empty Re: A new victim has arrived. Sat May 17, 2014 4:33 am

Jason Phoenix

Jason Phoenix

Welcome and all that crap...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum