Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

SM Naruto VS Hollow Ichigo

5 posters

Who would win?

SM Naruto VS Hollow Ichigo Vote_lcap17%SM Naruto VS Hollow Ichigo Vote_rcap 17% [ 1 ]
SM Naruto VS Hollow Ichigo Vote_lcap83%SM Naruto VS Hollow Ichigo Vote_rcap 83% [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 6

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1SM Naruto VS Hollow Ichigo Empty SM Naruto VS Hollow Ichigo Sat Aug 31, 2013 7:46 pm

Shaz1

Shaz1

SM Naruto VS Hollow Ichigo EFS6eLa

Restrictions:   Naruto cant go Ninetail mode. 

Who would win guys? 

Please post the reason why.

2SM Naruto VS Hollow Ichigo Empty Re: SM Naruto VS Hollow Ichigo Sat Aug 31, 2013 7:56 pm

Lol, At least state your choice. 

I would pick Hollow Ichigo considering how explosive and crazy he can get, and could probably take down a few hundred clones, while Naruto can just use a few tricks.

3SM Naruto VS Hollow Ichigo Empty Re: SM Naruto VS Hollow Ichigo Sat Aug 31, 2013 8:09 pm

Shaz1

Shaz1

I think Sage Mode Naruto would win because. He uses nature Chakra, That would allow him to use resources from nature to win this fight. 

Ichigo may have more speed and power in his blows. But I feel Naruto could combat those with with his senses. 

He also gets huge amount of strength in this mode that could make Ichigo sorta think before he fights. He's more versatile and got's many options to use in this fight, While Ichigo is all about slish slash. 

So Overall Naruto has this High Difficulty.

4SM Naruto VS Hollow Ichigo Empty Re: SM Naruto VS Hollow Ichigo Sat Aug 31, 2013 8:19 pm

Devan

Devan

Hollow Ichigo usually doesn't have control over himself. However, his ultimate goal becomes to destroy his enemy and anyone who comes in his way. Since Naruto can't go into Nine Tail mode, I would probably say that Ichigo would win. Ichigo is way faster and Naruto usually clones himself which divides up his power. For each clone destroyed, Naruto loses Chakra. Rasen Shuriken isn't enough to take out Ichigo. Even Lanza Del Relampage which released almost all of Ulquiorras spiritual energy failed to take out Ichigo. In all honestly, Ichigo should of died to it.

Hollow Ichigo ~ Wins

https://yugioh-universe.forumotion.com

5SM Naruto VS Hollow Ichigo Empty Re: SM Naruto VS Hollow Ichigo Sat Aug 31, 2013 9:02 pm

MegasNexal84

MegasNexal84

Hollow Ichigo murders Sage Naruto. Hollows dramtically faster and stronger. I doubt Sage can keep up with his Sonido and Cero's. Secondly, Hollow can keep dodging RasenShurkikens and I doubt Naruto even if he got a hit would do any damage.

6SM Naruto VS Hollow Ichigo Empty Re: SM Naruto VS Hollow Ichigo Sun Sep 01, 2013 3:19 am

Jason Phoenix

Jason Phoenix

This is a really tough one.

Hollow Ichigo is like i have said before, pretty damn fast. He's so fast he can outrun his own Getsuga Tenshou. He's also known to be able to take quite the amount of hits (he took a bunch of hits from Grimmjow while protecting Orihime and stayed standing). I think his weakness is his mask, take off his mask and he returns to his regular Bankai state but i guess if he exits Hollow Mode he'll be DQ in this match.

Sage Naruto can draw power from the nature around him but if he draws too much he runs the risk of turning into a Toad. Also in order to draw power form nature he must remain completely still, while his Shadow Clones may protect him i doubt once he exits Sage Mode Ichigo will let him go back in it.
Naruto has a 2 Shot limit on his Rasenshuriken while in Sage Mode and after that he goes back to his base mode which of course DQ him off the match, but Naruto IS able to sense the presence of people around him so he might be able to at least defend himself form Ichigo until coming up with something. 

In this fight i'm going to assume it takes place in the Human World. 

If the characters do not get DQ for exiting their respective modes (Naruto: Sage Mode) (Ichigo: Hollow Form) I'm gonna say Hollow Ichigo would win. He's capable of dodging Naruto's RasenShuriken with his speed and can use a large amount of Getsuga Tenshou. 

However, i believe that Naruto might be able to win if he were to use a technique similar to his fight with Pein. Exit Sage Mode and end up revealing that the entire battlefield is full of Narutos. That would catch Ichigo by surprise and while he might still be able to take out and dodge most Narutos I believe Naruto would be able to lang a good hit on him.

Best Case Scenario: Ichigo and Naruto charge at each other. Ichigo with a Getsuga Tenshou and Naruto with a Giant Rasengan. If we measure it by power I would say the Giant Rasengan could probably beat the Getsuga Tenshou.

7SM Naruto VS Hollow Ichigo Empty Re: SM Naruto VS Hollow Ichigo Sun Sep 01, 2013 10:58 am

MegasNexal84

MegasNexal84

Dar, you've lost your mind. There's a better change all the realms of Hell would freeze then the Giant Rasengan beating Getsuga. I'llm ka ethis easy for you. Do you honestly think Sage Naruto could beat Ulquirro? If no, then Naruto can't win.

8SM Naruto VS Hollow Ichigo Empty Re: SM Naruto VS Hollow Ichigo Sun Sep 01, 2013 3:21 pm

Devan

Devan

MegasNexal84 wrote:Dar, you've lost your mind. There's a better change all the realms of Hell would freeze then the Giant Rasengan beating Getsuga. I'llm ka ethis easy for you. Do you honestly think Sage Naruto could beat Ulquirro? If no, then Naruto can't win.
Getsuga > Giant Rasengan but either way, Hollow Ichigo has Cero which is better than both so yep :O I agree with Nexal.

9SM Naruto VS Hollow Ichigo Empty Re: SM Naruto VS Hollow Ichigo Sun Sep 01, 2013 4:18 pm

Jason Phoenix

Jason Phoenix

Wait which Ichigo is this? You guys are talking about the 2nd Hollow Version? or about the Ichigo with the mask?

10SM Naruto VS Hollow Ichigo Empty Re: SM Naruto VS Hollow Ichigo Sun Sep 01, 2013 4:22 pm

Shaz1

Shaz1

Jason Phoenix wrote:Wait which Ichigo is this? You guys are talking about the 2nd Hollow Version? or about the Ichigo with the mask?

I am talking about Ichigo with the Mask. I don't know what these guys are talking about.

11SM Naruto VS Hollow Ichigo Empty Re: SM Naruto VS Hollow Ichigo Sun Sep 01, 2013 4:25 pm

Jason Phoenix

Jason Phoenix

Oh okay, so he doesn't have "Cero" and he's not the mother fucker trying to destroy everything as long his opponent dies. 

I still think that Hollow Ichigo wins in terms of speed and durability but i think Naruto could pack a stronger punch. 

My vote is still on Ichigo but this was a really close one.

12SM Naruto VS Hollow Ichigo Empty Re: SM Naruto VS Hollow Ichigo Sun Sep 01, 2013 4:28 pm

Devan

Devan

Shaz1 wrote:
Jason Phoenix wrote:Wait which Ichigo is this? You guys are talking about the 2nd Hollow Version? or about the Ichigo with the mask?
I am talking about Ichigo with the Mask. I don't know what these guys are talking about.
Should have been clearer Shaz. When someone mentions Hollow Ichigo, I usually assume the full Hollow version. Ichigo still wins >.> Pft.

13SM Naruto VS Hollow Ichigo Empty Re: SM Naruto VS Hollow Ichigo Sun Sep 01, 2013 10:29 pm

! Evilswarm Ophion

! Evilswarm Ophion

Naruto can probably hold up well but he would run out of energy/chakra. Also, if Ichigo can use Getsuga in his masked form, it's obvious he wins. If he couldn't use Getsuga, I would say SM Naruto. The regular Getsuga Tensho is weak compared to the evolved version of Rasengan.

:Ichigo Wins:

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum