Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Youtube Channel: VampireTrunade

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Youtube Channel: VampireTrunade Empty Youtube Channel: VampireTrunade Wed Sep 04, 2013 10:59 pm

Hello guys since i am or about be affiliated with the site now; and with permission, i would like to share you some info about my channel.

First off, What my channel is about as of now.
My Youtube channel is VampireTrunade, I don't have many ideas, unless they're given to me. I upload Fan-made trailers, amv and sometimes Ygopro videos.

Secondly about what i post
I'm not expecting like millions or even thousands of subscribers, mainly because i know people rather subscribe to comedic or really creative youtbers. That of which i'm none of. But i would want the kind of subscribers that would enjoy my content.

For example here are a few videos i have made.

I will probably posting more as seen i get some feedback on people who enjoy my stuff want

Lastly my goals
Like i said, i don't really mind not getting huge amount of subs, i just want atleast people who enjoy my work, so i'm expecting a 100 at most.

And that concludes my Channel, If you would like to ask some questions or leave suggestions, feel free to do so in the posts below. 

Thank you for shaving your time for me.

2Youtube Channel: VampireTrunade Empty Re: Youtube Channel: VampireTrunade Sat Sep 07, 2013 12:38 pm

Devan

Devan

Youtube Channel: VampireTrunade EFS6eLa

Ask Shaz to make you a 190 by 50 affiliation button when you see him. Nice channel and I think you should do your first AMV very soon.

https://yugioh-universe.forumotion.com

3Youtube Channel: VampireTrunade Empty Re: Youtube Channel: VampireTrunade Sat Sep 07, 2013 2:12 pm

WeeDy

WeeDy

ill sub

4Youtube Channel: VampireTrunade Empty Re: Youtube Channel: VampireTrunade Sun Sep 08, 2013 1:50 pm

! Evilswarm Ophion

! Evilswarm Ophion

Devan wrote:Ask Shaz to make you a 190 by 50 affiliation button when you see him. Nice channel and I think you should do your first AMV very soon.
I could possibly make a simple one if you want. Don't expect anything much from me in digital GFX department though.

5Youtube Channel: VampireTrunade Empty Re: Youtube Channel: VampireTrunade Sun Sep 08, 2013 2:13 pm

! Evilswarm Ophion wrote:I could possibly make a simple one if you want. Don't expect anything much from me in digital GFX department though.
 It would be great if you could

6Youtube Channel: VampireTrunade Empty Re: Youtube Channel: VampireTrunade Sat Sep 28, 2013 2:10 pm

Devan

Devan

I guess we are officially affiliated: P I took the big banner out cause it kind of messes up the site display. I got an idea I am going to try out to help get click ins though.

7Youtube Channel: VampireTrunade Empty Re: Youtube Channel: VampireTrunade Sat Sep 28, 2013 3:42 pm

Alright thanks devan

8Youtube Channel: VampireTrunade Empty Re: Youtube Channel: VampireTrunade Sat Sep 28, 2013 8:39 pm

Blackroseduelist`

Blackroseduelist`

ill check it out and if i like ill sub

9Youtube Channel: VampireTrunade Empty Re: Youtube Channel: VampireTrunade Sun Sep 29, 2013 1:11 pm

Nysa Ushimurra

Nysa Ushimurra

NICE YOUTUBE Nice amvs

10Youtube Channel: VampireTrunade Empty Re: Youtube Channel: VampireTrunade Sun Sep 29, 2013 1:15 pm

Devan

Devan

Nysa Ushimurra wrote:NICE YOUTUBE Nice amvs
You used to do them. Maybe you should continue. Maybe partner up with Shadow or continue with your own channel.

11Youtube Channel: VampireTrunade Empty Re: Youtube Channel: VampireTrunade Sun Sep 29, 2013 1:24 pm

Sounds like a great idea, anybody who can do amvs , and would like to partner up ask me.

Devan wrote:
You used to do them. Maybe you should continue. Maybe partner up with Shadow or continue with your own channel.

12Youtube Channel: VampireTrunade Empty Re: Youtube Channel: VampireTrunade Mon Sep 30, 2013 9:11 am

Blackroseduelist`

Blackroseduelist`

Interesting channel I'll subscribe

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum