Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Fainaru Harumagedon [Teaser 1] (Part 1 of 2)

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

MaximizedGamer

MaximizedGamer

Fainaru Harumagedon [Teaser 1] (Part 1 of 2) EFS6eLa

-Derived from Chapter 1
-WARNING. Too Long Didn't Read Moment Ahead.
-Instead, I will post all thoughts here.
Thoughts: Click Here to Read!:

We arrived in Al'Phlame city in search of my Master Card. The city had an abundance of large burgany buildings. The streets were dotted with all the monsters I could name, However, I recognized that all of these monsters were all Normal Monsters. Yuushi told me "Al'Phlame City is a remote location and a haven for Normal Monsters; Those without an ability."

I said "Wow!, Normal monsters really don't get used much now that there are so many monsters with effects." 

Yuushi said "I agree. Now, We should head towards the library. I have a feeling that we'd might find your Master Card here." We began to make our way towards the library. We passed by at what seemed like a marketplace. All of the normal monsters had a distasteful look at us. 

I asked "Why are they looking at us like that?". 

Enshou said "We are a bit infamous around these parts." 

Infamous? What is so infamous about the Fire Fist? I truly feel that we may be in some kind of trouble as we delved deeper into this city. If what Yuushi said about me not having my Master card is such a big deal. I must be at the most risk being here.

At the entrance of the library, I seen one normal monster that caught my attention. It was Dark Magician sitting on the head of a lion statue reading a book. I said "Dark Magician! I didn't expect to see you here! You are a legend!" 

Dark Magician said "Legend? More like an ancient antique" He hopped off the statue and landed in front of us. I seen his book shine brighter. He continued "What is your name Master?"

I said "My name is Souko" His facial expression changed dramatically as if he was surprised.

Dark Magician said "Well, Souko, I assume you are looking for Master card. I hope you find it inside the library."

Yuushi said "We should quickly look for it. Let's not spend too much time around this area." 

I said "Right, Nice meeting you Dark Magician!"

Dark Magician said "Be well Souko". Dark Magician jumped gracefully back on the lion statue and continued to read as we entered the library. The library seemed normal, regular wooden shelves with books all packed into them. Yuushi lead us into the back where there were so many ghost rare monster cards were lined up perfectly.

I scanned the cards and they had no text on them or card art on them. I said "How do we find my Master Card?"

Yuushi said "If it was here, Then it would have glowed by now." 

Enshou said "We should get back quickly, I had a feeling that we were being followed."

We were about to leave when the door closed on us, The shelves of cards retracted into the ground and it left us in an empty space. I said "Is this a trap?" 

An effect monster appeared from the ceiling. It was two akward looking characters. Yuushi said "Great. It's Toon Gemini Elf." The blonde elf conterpart said "We have to report this master to the proper authorites." The brown haired elf said "Fire Fist in custody would be a nice treat as well!."

Yuushi said "Enshou, Get Souko out of here." 

Enshou said "Yuushi. Have you forgotten we are trapped."

Yuushi said "Come on Enshou, You know what to do!." Enshou faced the door and took a deep breath. His flames increased in intensity and a flame of a Gorilla appeared. The flames smashed through the door.

Enshou grabbed me and ran out the door. Both of the elves said "It's no use following them, You are in custody of us."

Yuushi said "There is no way I will just leave this place without ensuring Souko's saftey. you won't trap me unless you stop me."

Toon Gemini Elf said together "Then, Face the power of Toon World. You monsters mean nothing."

+++++
DUEL START
+++++

{Yuushi 8000[()]8000 Toon Gemini Elf}

Yuushi said "Since you initiated the battle, I will go first."

[Yuushi Draws a Card]

Fainaru Harumagedon [Teaser 1] (Part 1 of 2) R1S37dw
{Yuushi <><><><><><> [()] <><><><><>Toon Gemini Elf}
Fainaru Harumagedon [Teaser 1] (Part 1 of 2) 11hGGvW
Fainaru Harumagedon [Teaser 1] (Part 1 of 2) RMEDKkx
Yuushi set MONSTER: (Brotherhood of the Fire Fist - Wolf = [LV3][S-D])
Yuushi set TRAP : (Fire Formation - Tenken)

Yuushi said "I end my turn"
Fainaru Harumagedon [Teaser 1] (Part 1 of 2) D2K4mJf
Fainaru Harumagedon [Teaser 1] (Part 1 of 2) ONkyPea
-Toon Gemini Elf Turn-
Fainaru Harumagedon [Teaser 1] (Part 1 of 2) R1S37dw
Toon Gemini Elf draws a card and said "Defensive won't help you at all."
Fainaru Harumagedon [Teaser 1] (Part 1 of 2) 11hGGvW
Fainaru Harumagedon [Teaser 1] (Part 1 of 2) RMEDKkx

[Toon activates SPELL: Toon World]
-(-1000 to Toon)

{Yuushi 8000[()]7000 Toon Gemini Elf}
{Yuushi <><><><> [()] <><><><><> Toon}

Toon normal summoned out MONSTER: (Toon Cannon Soilder- 1400 ATK/1300 DEF = [LV4][A])

Toon activates SPELL: (Double Summon)

Toon normal summoned out MONSTER: (Toon Gemini Elf - 1900 ATK/900 DEF = [LV4][A])

Toon said "This is just the intro, since my monsters cannot attack during the turn they were summmoned. However, you will be in for a treat later."

Toon set 2 TRAP: (Solemn Warning, Toon Defense)
Fainaru Harumagedon [Teaser 1] (Part 1 of 2) D2K4mJf
Fainaru Harumagedon [Teaser 1] (Part 1 of 2) 0Nc8Xon

TO BE CONTINUED.....

On behalf of Max, I'd just like to say this was pretty horrible

You are welcome Max

Devan

Devan

I see where he was using Lua. He was creating a puzzle that would have the full opponent as an AI and a puzzle edit for each scenario.

https://yugioh-universe.forumotion.com

MaximizedGamer

MaximizedGamer

In which was fun to do. Cordinnating a whole duel is actually a bit difficult. Maybe Because I might accidentally use a card my opponent doesn't have. Or, Fill in cards that were absent from storyline XD

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum