Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Shingeki no Kyojin Fan-made trailer.

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Shingeki no Kyojin Fan-made trailer. Empty Shingeki no Kyojin Fan-made trailer. Sun Sep 01, 2013 7:41 pm

Hello guys, this is one of my first topic so yea, anyways i've just made a Attack on titan amv
 if anyone would like to see it's epicness. Watch in HD

Please leave suggestions on what could of been done better or what you like about it.

Now lets just hope this doesn't get taken down :c

2Shingeki no Kyojin Fan-made trailer. Empty Re: Shingeki no Kyojin Fan-made trailer. Sun Sep 01, 2013 10:08 pm

Devan

Devan

Shingeki no Kyojin Fan-made trailer. EFS6eLa

Can you also post a link to the original trailer for comparison. I looked up some trailers but there are many versions. I like it but I don't know what you changed.

https://yugioh-universe.forumotion.com

3Shingeki no Kyojin Fan-made trailer. Empty Re: Shingeki no Kyojin Fan-made trailer. Sun Sep 01, 2013 10:11 pm

I actually just made this with episodes and other songs, i didn't get any of the clips from trailers or youtube. In fact i didn't even see the other trailers.

4Shingeki no Kyojin Fan-made trailer. Empty Re: Shingeki no Kyojin Fan-made trailer. Sun Sep 01, 2013 10:12 pm

! Evilswarm Ophion

! Evilswarm Ophion

ShadowPheniox wrote:
I actually just made this with episodes and other songs, i didn't get any of the clips from trailers or youtube. In fact i didn't even see the other trailers.
That's very cool. What about the soundtrack? I have watched some other trailers and the sound track seems familiar yet different. I am assuming you edited one?

5Shingeki no Kyojin Fan-made trailer. Empty Re: Shingeki no Kyojin Fan-made trailer. Sun Sep 01, 2013 10:16 pm

! Evilswarm Ophion wrote:
ShadowPheniox wrote:
That's very cool. What about the soundtrack? I have watched some other trailers and the sound track seems familiar yet different. I am assuming you edited one?
There were some minor edits yes, but the song is not from Snk, it sounds fitting doesn't it?

6Shingeki no Kyojin Fan-made trailer. Empty Re: Shingeki no Kyojin Fan-made trailer. Sun Sep 01, 2013 10:22 pm

! Evilswarm Ophion

! Evilswarm Ophion

ShadowPheniox wrote:There were some minor edits yes, but the song is not from Snk, it sounds fitting doesn't it?
Very fitting. The video is nicely done too. It takes skill to actually put clips together and make them work with the soundtrack itself. I think your channel might be very successful. Maybe you should ask an administrator here to affiliate or promote your channel on site index.

7Shingeki no Kyojin Fan-made trailer. Empty Re: Shingeki no Kyojin Fan-made trailer. Mon Sep 02, 2013 2:37 pm

! Evilswarm Ophion wrote:
Very fitting. The video is nicely done too. It takes skill to actually put clips together and make them work with the soundtrack itself. I think your channel might be very successful. Maybe you should ask an administrator here to affiliate or promote your channel on site index.
 Good idea

8Shingeki no Kyojin Fan-made trailer. Empty Re: Shingeki no Kyojin Fan-made trailer. Wed Sep 04, 2013 2:40 pm

Devan

Devan

That's cool, I liked the trailer and I thought it was made by a professional, hence why I asked how much you actually changed. Your channel would be pretty successful if you managed to get enough subscribers. I wish you luck and I am up for the affiliation. By the way, after watching this, I am considering watching the anime as so many people are and are also saying it's very good.

https://yugioh-universe.forumotion.com

9Shingeki no Kyojin Fan-made trailer. Empty Re: Shingeki no Kyojin Fan-made trailer. Wed Sep 04, 2013 5:39 pm

Devan wrote:That's cool, I liked the trailer and I thought it was made by a professional, hence why I asked how much you actually changed. Your channel would be pretty successful if you managed to get enough subscribers. I wish you luck and I am up for the affiliation. By the way, after watching this, I am considering watching the anime as so many people are and are also saying it's very good.
Well i'm glad you liked it, thanks for the complements

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]