Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Kaiba Vs Zane

4 posters

Who would win?

Kaiba Vs Zane Vote_lcap50%Kaiba Vs Zane Vote_rcap 50% [ 2 ]
Kaiba Vs Zane Vote_lcap50%Kaiba Vs Zane Vote_rcap 50% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 4

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Kaiba Vs Zane Empty Kaiba Vs Zane Sun Sep 01, 2013 3:13 am

Shaz1

Shaz1

Kaiba Vs Zane EFS6eLa

Restrictions: None, both of them using thier best Decks. Yes that means Blue eyes Ultimate Facing off Cyber End dragon. 

Area: Battle City

Who would win in a duel between these two? Please post your reasons why you think either one of these would win.

Last edited by Shaz1 on Sun Sep 01, 2013 3:51 am; edited 3 times in total

2Kaiba Vs Zane Empty Re: Kaiba Vs Zane Sun Sep 01, 2013 3:46 am

Jason Phoenix

Jason Phoenix

Kaiba Vs Zane EFS6eLa

There are many decks both characters use but you've stated that Kaibe is using his Blue-Eyes Ultimate deck and Zane is using his Cyber-End Dragon deck. I'm going to pick their decks that have these monsters but have the best Win/Loss Ratio in the Anime.

For starters I would say Zane has the advantage, his cards are more advanced than the ones Kaiba uses. Zane is shown to have the card "Power Born" which doubles the attack of any Machine-Fusion Monster. Also, Zane tends to rely more on his backrow, having a wide arrange of Spells and Traps with little monster count. Most of the spells and Traps Zane has are to help him bring out his Signature Card: Cyber End Dragon or his 2nd best card: Cyber Twin Dragon. If Zane manages to get a Cyber End Dragon out with Power Bond that will be big trouble, but don't forget he also has the Limiter Removal. That makes it's monster have 16000 Attack points, more than anything Kaiba can ever pull out with ANY combination from his cards. Not to mention Zane's deck only has Effect monsters which will all help him bring out his Signature Card sooner.

Kaiba on the other hand is dragged down by the fact that he uses Normal Monsters, large part of his monsters are all Normal with a little bit of them being Effect monsters, among those the most used ones would be Thunder Dragon and Obelisk BUT Kaiba also has a great variety of Spells ALSO made to bring out his Heavy Hitters with ease but at the cost of many potential Trap cards. At the end of the duel i would not be surprised to see Zane with his Cyber End Dragon out and Kaiba with either his Ultimate Blue-Eyes or Obelisk the Tormentor. 

Another thing you have to take into consideration is that most duels are based on luck and the cards you draw. Either one of them could easily lose the duel if their hand sucks and they get bad draws. Going by this i'll assure you that the person who will be most affected by bad draws will be Kaiba, since he has Normal Monsters in his deck that will drag him down. 

As such, my vote goes to Zane Truesdale and his Cyber-End Dragon.

3Kaiba Vs Zane Empty Re: Kaiba Vs Zane Sun Sep 01, 2013 11:03 am

MegasNexal84

MegasNexal84

Kaiba Vs Zane EFS6eLa

Zane has the advantage due to having a more consitent deck. If you look at Kaiba's, he had Obelisk, Drags, Warriors, and Beasts. The big advantage being Zane can Special SUmmon more often. 

Zane gets the win.

4Kaiba Vs Zane Empty Re: Kaiba Vs Zane Sun Sep 01, 2013 12:18 pm

Devan

Devan

Kaiba Vs Zane EFS6eLa

Zane would normally win but if the new support for Blue-Eyes counts, then Kaiba would probably win. I will be assuming that Kaiba has access to all the new cards released to support his central monster, the Blue-Eyes White Dragon.

Zane can't really win off his boss monster. This may be true in the anime duels but normally, you wouldn't be bringing out your strongest monsters because you would be misusing or just have better competitive options. Cyber End Dragon vs BEUD depends on if Zane uses Power Bond or not. Kaiba has access to Maiden plays with Safe Zone, Wonder Wand, Spellbook of Wisdom, etc. to get out his BEWD out faster and with more ease. He also has tuner monsters to synchro into Silver Dragon which acts as a Reborn each standby phase and forbiddens your opponent from targeting for a turn.

Therefore, Kaiba wins; 3 + I got money!

https://yugioh-universe.forumotion.com

5Kaiba Vs Zane Empty Re: Kaiba Vs Zane Sun Sep 01, 2013 1:26 pm

Shaz1

Shaz1

Kaiba Vs Zane EFS6eLa

I think Kaiba has got this. Because he can use the power of Crush Card to over come anything Zane has to pull.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum