Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

MMO Review and Share Thread

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1MMO Review and Share Thread Empty MMO Review and Share Thread Tue Aug 13, 2013 9:21 pm

Shaz1

Shaz1

MMO Review and Share Thread EFS6eLa

I have been going around looking for good MMO to play. So I thought I'd create a thread about it instead. I'd like to know what MMO's you guys play that you'd like to share with us. So I'll start with mine

DC Universe Online:

MMO Review and Share Thread 5516747445_3ccdd52433

Gameplay Trailer: 

Game Review: 

This game is available for PS3 and PC. 

Ever wanna be in a world where you would be able to take on bad guys by creating your own super hero? If so then this game is for you.
The game itself can be addicting when your leveling up till 30. But sadly that's where you stop as far as leveling goes. But there's still more to the game then gaining levels. Like the combat system isn't really too bad. You get to choose what type of powers you'd like to have when your creating a character. Like you could use fire powers , Ice etc. This game is a team game and its very fun to play if you got someone who plays this game. The graphics are outstanding. Its up to par with PS3 console. I make this game a stepping stone for me and MMO.

2MMO Review and Share Thread Empty Re: MMO Review and Share Thread Fri Aug 16, 2013 7:04 pm

Tera all the way, It's like any other mmo.

Highly recommended to play with a friend or two.

3MMO Review and Share Thread Empty Re: MMO Review and Share Thread Fri Aug 16, 2013 8:30 pm

Devan

Devan

ShadowPheniox wrote:

I saw a video about Tera and got interested but I have the smallest and cheapest Verizon bundle which means I have an Internet connection of 1MBs. That game is about 30 Gigabytes which would take about 10 days to download, lmfao:\

https://yugioh-universe.forumotion.com

4MMO Review and Share Thread Empty Re: MMO Review and Share Thread Fri Aug 16, 2013 9:43 pm

Devan wrote:
ShadowPheniox wrote:

I saw a video about Tera and got interested but I have the smallest and cheapest Verizon bundle which means I have an Internet connection of 1MBs. That game is about 30 Gigabytes which would take about 10 days to download, lmfao:\
Dang, it only took me probably 3 hours to download. if you could try upgrading.

5MMO Review and Share Thread Empty Re: MMO Review and Share Thread Fri Aug 16, 2013 9:46 pm

Devan

Devan

ShadowPheniox wrote:
Devan wrote:
ShadowPheniox wrote:

Dang, it only took me probably 3 hours to download. if you could try upgrading.
Not possible:\ Considering my dad is the only one that works and..Well, full story short is that we can't really afford unnecessary stuff. In fact, the only reason I even have a PC and Internet is cause my dad wants me to get a good education.

https://yugioh-universe.forumotion.com

6MMO Review and Share Thread Empty Re: MMO Review and Share Thread Fri Aug 16, 2013 11:31 pm

WeeDy

WeeDy

i play Digimon MAsters Online or how is it called, but after last update keeps crashing so i cant do too much , and i also play Warframe, ArcticCombat and i applied for a tester account for WarFace if i ever get it, whatever

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum