Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Starlight Road Ruling

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Starlight Road Ruling Empty Starlight Road Ruling Tue May 07, 2013 3:44 am

D.D. Eatos

D.D. Eatos

Starlight Road Ruling EFS6eLa

Starlight Road Ruling 480px-StarlightRoad-TF05-JP-VG

Card Name: Starlight Road

Card Type: Normal Trap (Spell Speed 2)

Condition: None

Card Cost: None

Does This Card Target: No

Card Text: When a card or effect is activated that destroys 2 or more cards you control: Negate the activation, and if you do, destroy that card, then you can Special Summon 1 "Stardust Dragon" from your Extra Deck.

Ruling

* This card cannot be activated during the Damage Step

* You can activate this card without owning a Stardust Dragon in your Extra Deck. Special Summoning Stardust Dragon is optional.

* The Stardust Dragon summoned by the effect of Starlight Road cannot Special Summon itself by its own effect.

*You cannot activate multiple copies of Starlight Road to 1 card that destroys 2 or more card on the field.

* If the card being negated by Starlight Road cannot be destroyed, then Starlight Road cannot Special Summon Stardust Dragon.
    Ex.
    Chain Link 1: Heavy Storm
    Chain Link 2: Starlight Road
    Chain Link 3: Mystical Space Typhoon targeting Heavy Storm
    Chain Resolves
    Chain Link 3: Mystical Space Typhoon destroys Heavy Storm
    Chain Link 2: Starlight Road Negates the Activation of Heavy Storm, but does not destroy it. Starlight Road does not Special Summon Stardust Dragon.

* You cannot activate Starlight Road, if a card is uncertain to destroy 2 or more cards on a your field.
    These cards include:
    Elemental HERO Stratos
    Saber Slash
    Deck Devastation Virus/Deck Epidemic Virus
    (more will be listed later, help out if you can)

If you have any questions or concerns or if I forgot anything in this post, please do not hesitate to reply. I will attend to it as soon as I can.

http://herobreakduelacademy.motionforum.net/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum