Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

When Gen 6 is Ready

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1When Gen 6 is Ready Empty When Gen 6 is Ready Fri Oct 18, 2013 6:15 am

D.D. Eatos

D.D. Eatos

When Gen 6 is Ready EFS6eLa

Charizard-Mega-X (M) @ Charizardite X
Ability: Tough Claws
EVs: 252 Spd / 252 Atk / 4 HP
Jolly Nature
- Dragon Claw
- Flare Blitz
- Dragon Dance
- Earthquake

Hawlucha (M) @ Flying Gem
Ability: Unburden
EVs: 252 Spd / 252 Atk / 4 HP
Adamant Nature
- Acrobatics
- Hi Jump Kick
- Encore
- U-turn

Aegislash (M) @ Leftovers
Ability: Stance Change
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spd
Adamant Nature
IVs: 0 Spd
- King's Shield
- Autotomize
- Iron Head
- Shadow Claw

Gardevoir (F) @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Trace
EVs: 252 Spd / 252 SAtk / 4 HP
Timid Nature
- Trick
- Moonblast
- Thunderbolt
- Psychic

Malamar (F) @ Leftovers
Ability: Contrary
EVs: 252 Atk / 252 HP / 4 SDef
Adamant Nature
- Night Slash
- Psycho Cut
- Superpower
- Protect

Xerneas @ Power Herb
Ability: Fairy Aura
EVs: 252 Spd / 252 SAtk / 4 HP
Timid Nature
- Geomancy
- Moonblast
- Hidden Power [Ground]
- Substitute

I never understood the hype of charizard, but seeing this charizard may change my opinion. Losing its weakness to water and electricity not to mention the horrid x4 weakness to rock (stealth rocks especially). Mega charizard X has made its ability to use dragon dance, belly drum, and dragon claw much more useful. Now it's only weaknesses are Ground, Dragon, and Rock (at least x2) which he should have no problem with dealing with. It may not be the be all and end all pokemon, but it's nice non the less.

Hawlucha is just testing out the greatness of unburden.

Aegislash is also a test. Automotize for more speed then unleash the power switch with its ability stance switch for a 369+ def into 438+ attack with a boosted speed from 188+ to 376+ speed. Problem is, it has no counter (currently) to fire, ground, and dark.... Yet...

Gardevior loses her strong weakness to dark and bug and trades it in for poison and steel. Although ghosts can hit her hard, she can just return the favor.

Malamar with its great Hp along with contrary and decent attack to lead with superpower is amazing. With only 1 weakness; bug.

Xerneas is great, no, awesome. With great Hp it can hold off some subs and hits. It's move geometry with power herb is 1 free turn of double quiver dance along side of fairy aura to boost powerful (currently) moves like moon last and carry Hp ground for pesky steel, fire, and poison. Maybe earth power in the future would be nice.

Ask to challenge. I check ydu everyday. Or you can post your dream team here and why you chose them.

Pokemon showdown username: Ylw

http://herobreakduelacademy.motionforum.net/

2When Gen 6 is Ready Empty Re: When Gen 6 is Ready Fri Oct 18, 2013 11:23 pm

I'm going to guess that Gardevoirite just wasn't as good as Choice Scarf? I mean yeah you already have a mega evolution, but maybe Gardevoir could use one just in case? Well I'm not a Pokemon Guru or anything, but I'm just saying.

3When Gen 6 is Ready Empty Re: When Gen 6 is Ready Sat Oct 19, 2013 2:10 am

D.D. Eatos

D.D. Eatos

I can only have one mega evo active at a time. Besides I love trick scarf especially with powerful moves like fairy type moonblast that has almost no resistances. Trick is also nice for getting the opponent off guard.

Imagine tricking a scarf into a water absorb lanturn and it uses scald. I switch into gardevior with trace and they can't hit me. It's situational but I love the stat.

4When Gen 6 is Ready Empty Re: When Gen 6 is Ready Sun Oct 20, 2013 3:45 pm

Shaz1

Shaz1

Looks like a Solid team, I have still yet to make a team for myself. I got loads of Pokemon now and loads of choices. 

But maybe I'll start with a Mega Y Charizard team. I have both Charizards, Mega Y and Mega X. 

The move-set of your mega Charizard is decent but here's my suggestion. Why not add Outrage to it? Outrage is a stronger attack plus it could be a nice way to sweep teams.

I am planing on getting a Charizard that knows Outrage and Dragon Dance, It will require breeding but I will do it. Once I have it I could give you one.

5When Gen 6 is Ready Empty Re: When Gen 6 is Ready Mon Oct 21, 2013 6:24 pm

D.D. Eatos

D.D. Eatos

Hmm I didn't recall charizard being able to learn outrage, perhaps I missed it was all.

6When Gen 6 is Ready Empty Re: When Gen 6 is Ready Fri Oct 25, 2013 5:45 am

Shaz1

Shaz1

You could breed it with a Dragonite that knows Outrage and Dragon dance. I Got a Charizard that knows both that way.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum