Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Yu-Gi-Oh!: The Tales of Duel Academy!

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Yu-Gi-Oh!: The Tales of Duel Academy! Empty Yu-Gi-Oh!: The Tales of Duel Academy! Sun Sep 15, 2013 5:09 am

Chapter One: Darius and a New Kid!?   

Darius Shan walked down the lone hallways, looking at his cards to see what he needed left. He was also preparing for his Senior Duel. He was considered, "The most creative duelist ever," according to Duel Academy. He often dueled around 50-75 people throughout the week, never using the same deck twice in a row. His favorite deck, "Crystal Beasts" was going to be the deck he would use in a few hours in front of the entire school.

"So, I need 2 Hamon, 1 Rainbow Dragon, 1 Gorz....." 

He sighed in disapproval. He had a bad habit of trading for cards others wanted instead of what he needed. His parents had money to burn, so he put it in a vault under his bed in the Obelisk Blue dorm. He then bumped into some and dropped his cards.

"I'm so sorry, I should have paid more attention." He blushed and looked up at the girl, she was helping him pick up his cards. She started to hand the cards to him and their hands touched. They both blushed brightly and the girl started to speak.

"H-hello, I'm Akiza...... I'm looking for the auditorium, could you show me where it is please?"

"Y-y-yes ma'am! I'm Darius, Darius Shan. I have to head there now. Here, take my hand.... So we don't get seperated." 

Their was nobody in the hallway, so he was just speaking without thinking. He took her hand in his, she blushed and giggled really softly. Darius thought it was very cute and took her to the auditorium.

"Here it is, Akiza. Duel Academy's top building, the auditorium." Darius said with a slight tone of shyness.

"T-Thank you, D-Darius. I really appreciate you bringing me here. How about a duel to repay the favor?" She said the last sentence with confidence, her clothes slightly blowing in the breeze from the open door on the other side of the room.

"S-Sure! Do you need help learning how to use the duel disk?" He asked with a slight hesitation. She nodded her head and drew her starting hand of 5 cards.

"Duel Start! D-Gazer, set!" 

To be continued.....

I have to say, quite yah man-y

I'd give it 3/4 of a yah man

Really nice with the storiez and the characters and all the shtuff

Last edited by Blayze on Sun Sep 15, 2013 9:13 pm; edited 1 time in total

Jason Phoenix

Jason Phoenix

Yu-Gi-Oh!: The Tales of Duel Academy! EFS6eLa

I like it so far, it's just an introduction after all. Can't wait to see the main antagonist and the actual plot of the story. And what kind of decks they're going to run. XD

Now remember, these duels are actually going to be typed and resolved within 1-3 chapters.

Akiza drew to start the first turn. "I summon Lonefire Blossom! I activate its effect to send it to the grave and Special Summon 1 Plant-Type monster from my deck!" She held her hand to her deck and a single glowing card popped out. "When all of your petals wither away, your spirit shall remain! Come forth, Lonefire Blossom! I use its effect to get another Lonefire Blossom! I use its effect to get Black Rose Descendant! *Level 4 Tuner* When this card is Special Summoned, I can send one Plant-Type Monster from my deck to the graveyard." She grabbed a card from her deck and put it in the graveyard. "I end my turn with that!"

Akiza: 4000
Darius: 4000

Darius smiled and looked at her. "That was awesome! You used only one card in your hand and set up for later on." He drew for his turn. "I summon Crystal Beast Sapphire Pegasus! I use his effect to put Ruby Carbuncle from my deck into my Spell/Trap card Zone. I now activate Foolish Burial and send Crystal Beast Cobalt Eagle to my graveyard from my deck. Now I activate Crystal Release and put it on Sapphire Pegasus! *Pegasus=2600* Now I activate a spell card, Crystal Overload! If there is a Monster Card in my deck with "Rainbow" in its name, I can Special Summon it, ignoring all summoning conditions!" He searched his deck for Rainbow Dragon. "Using your unlimited jewels to shine above the rest, bring me victory to this fight! I summon, Rainbow Dragon!!!" Darius smirked and set a card. "Now! Sapphire Pegasus, attack!"

Akiza: 2800

Darius smiled and declared an attack with Rainbow Dragon. "Go, Rainbow Dragon! Crystal Abundance Fury!!!!" Akiza flew backwards and hit the wall. She seemed to be unharmed.

Akiza: 0
Darius-Winner!

Darius ran over to Akiza to make sure she was alright. He helped her up and teasingly kissed his cheek. "An OTK.... Very impressive Darius....." Darius was blushing, but he noticed her back was bleeding and took her to the school nurse.

To be continued.....

6Yu-Gi-Oh!: The Tales of Duel Academy! Empty Re: Yu-Gi-Oh!: The Tales of Duel Academy! Sat Sep 21, 2013 12:36 am

Jason Phoenix

Jason Phoenix

Well that was a friggin fast duel o.o You could add the effects of the monsters so everyone knows what you're doing. Also try to describe the cards more so people can understand and keep track of the flow.

MaximizedGamer

MaximizedGamer

I suggest what Jason said, I like your story

Devan

Devan

Sweet. I like how you write. Keep it up. +2

https://yugioh-universe.forumotion.com

Jason Phoenix

Jason Phoenix

You could also try to make the duels last longer...just saying that was over in like 3 paragraphs o.O Not even half a chapter.

10Yu-Gi-Oh!: The Tales of Duel Academy! Empty Re: Yu-Gi-Oh!: The Tales of Duel Academy! Sat Sep 21, 2013 10:59 pm

I was very tired when I did this one, I will edit it when I get a chance, I will also make a side topic about custom cards used on here.

11Yu-Gi-Oh!: The Tales of Duel Academy! Empty Re: Yu-Gi-Oh!: The Tales of Duel Academy! Sat Sep 21, 2013 11:01 pm

Jason Phoenix

Jason Phoenix

DariusShan wrote:I was very tired when I did this one, I will edit it when I get a chance, I will also make a side topic about custom cards used on here.
Sounds good, can't wait to see the full version

12Yu-Gi-Oh!: The Tales of Duel Academy! Empty Re: Yu-Gi-Oh!: The Tales of Duel Academy! Sun Sep 22, 2013 10:44 am

Blackroseduelist`

Blackroseduelist`

It's amazing Darius can't way too see the rest

13Yu-Gi-Oh!: The Tales of Duel Academy! Empty Re: Yu-Gi-Oh!: The Tales of Duel Academy! Mon Sep 23, 2013 11:59 am

Jason Phoenix

Jason Phoenix

Also, try to stay away from the whole Cliche characters thing o.o I know you can never TRULY stay away from Cliches but try not to make that many. You can also be creative and create your own cards with their own respective effects (that's one of the plus of making FanFictions)

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]