Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Kami Piccillo Vs Pikkon

2 posters

Who would win?

Kami Piccillo Vs Pikkon Vote_lcap0%Kami Piccillo Vs Pikkon Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Kami Piccillo Vs Pikkon Vote_lcap100%Kami Piccillo Vs Pikkon Vote_rcap 100% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 1

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Kami Piccillo Vs Pikkon Empty Kami Piccillo Vs Pikkon Tue Sep 03, 2013 3:42 am

Shaz1

Shaz1

Kami Piccillo Vs Pikkon EFS6eLa

Restrictions: None, they go all out.

Area: Kami's Look Out

Who would win guys? Please vote and give your reason.

2Kami Piccillo Vs Pikkon Empty Re: Kami Piccillo Vs Pikkon Wed Sep 04, 2013 2:16 pm

Shaz1

Shaz1

My vote goes to Pikkon, Because he was able to equal Goku out in Super Sayain strength. He also beat Cell in Hell. He's a very versatile fighter and knows what hes doing. He has the speed and move-set to take down Piccollo. But overall this fight will be a good one since both of these green dudes have some good combat experience. But in the end of the day I believe Pikkon would come on top.

3Kami Piccillo Vs Pikkon Empty Re: Kami Piccillo Vs Pikkon Wed Sep 04, 2013 2:36 pm

Devan

Devan

Pikkon would win because he almost beat Goku. However, Kami is god/guardian of Earth so he might have a chance. If he was alone, this match would be unfair but while he is fused with Piccillo, it works out. Even so, Pikkon is like a good Ulquiorra of DBZ. Pikkon is/was capable of beating Goku and he actually almost did. Goku is a cheater like any other main character so does it even matter that he lost?

I vote for Pikkon.

https://yugioh-universe.forumotion.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum