You are not connected. Please login or register

» Miscellaneous » Gamer's Corner » NUNSG: Ultimate Survival Challenge

NUNSG: Ultimate Survival Challenge

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 NUNSG: Ultimate Survival Challenge on Sun Aug 18, 2013 11:48 pm

Challenge:
1st, of course, you need the game.
2nd: You will choose the option that says "Survival" then go to "Ultimate Survival"
3rd: Select "Single Match"
4th: Select your character and survive as long as you can.

Proof:
Just saying you did something isn't enough to prove you actually did it. You have to take a picture and somewhere in that picture must be proof that you're the one who did it, just hold a paper with your name so that it appears in the picture. 

This Challenge is always open as someone can always try to beat the person who is currently in the lead.

The Game must be Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm Generations. Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 1, 2, and 3 are not allowed. 

View user profile

2 Re: NUNSG: Ultimate Survival Challenge on Mon Aug 19, 2013 11:10 pm

Seems I don't have the game which also seems to be the usual case. Anyways, Ice was saying something about a broken loop or something with Naruto Sage Mode.

View user profile http://yugioh-universe.forumotion.com

3 Re: NUNSG: Ultimate Survival Challenge on Tue Aug 20, 2013 12:39 am

sounds easy enough but i don't have the game or and i don't feel like getting it

Spoiler:

View user profile

4 Re: NUNSG: Ultimate Survival Challenge on Tue Aug 20, 2013 7:09 pm

Devan wrote:Seems I don't have the game which also seems to be the usual case. Anyways, Ice was saying something about a broken loop or something with Naruto Sage Mode.
I knew Deity didn't have the skills to do this normally

View user profile

5 Re: NUNSG: Ultimate Survival Challenge on Tue Aug 20, 2013 8:03 pm

Jason Phoenix wrote:
Devan wrote:Seems I don't have the game which also seems to be the usual case. Anyways, Ice was saying something about a broken loop or something with Naruto Sage Mode.
I knew Deity didn't have the skills to do this normally
Hey, I'm damn good at this anyways, but I'm just pointing out a flaw that could make this really easy.
Also I don't even have generations, but I've played it enough to know about that loop

Just imagine a cool picture if you can't see it
Don't worry, I'm an admin.
View user profile http://Yugioh-universe.forumotion.com

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum