Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

My Custom Cards

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

2My Custom Cards  Empty Re: My Custom Cards Tue Aug 06, 2013 2:20 pm

5dsgirl

5dsgirl

My Custom Cards  EFS6eLa

If someone cant read the text in some cards, let me know. I will then type out and post that card's effect in here. Did not draw anything.

Last edited by 5dsgirl on Fri Dec 20, 2013 7:59 pm; edited 1 time in total

3My Custom Cards  Empty Re: My Custom Cards Thu Aug 08, 2013 12:57 pm

Devan

Devan

My Custom Cards  EFS6eLa

I love the artwork for some of the cards. However, the text effects are kind of off in terms of understanding. Simply, they are unclear. By the way, it must have took a long time to complete all those cards. I think you should revise the effects and update them.

https://yugioh-universe.forumotion.com

4My Custom Cards  Empty Re: My Custom Cards Thu Aug 08, 2013 6:47 pm

love most of the artwork, but what i've seen most about your cards is that some of them are to good. I remember one of those card being almost like magician of faith, which is banned.

5My Custom Cards  Empty Re: My Custom Cards Thu Aug 08, 2013 9:18 pm

Generated Errors

Generated Errors

My Custom Cards  EFS6eLa

ShadowPheniox wrote:love most of the artwork, but what i've seen most about your cards is that some of them are to good. I remember one of those card being almost like magician of faith, which is banned.
First thing that came to mind when reading that was Big Eye being the unbanned version of Change of Heart.

On another note very well done overall.

6My Custom Cards  Empty Re: My Custom Cards Fri Aug 09, 2013 1:13 pm

D.D. Eatos

D.D. Eatos

My Custom Cards  EFS6eLa

Flaws I've noticed:

Many should be reworded

Submit to Paradise - Can, not May; I recommend saying "Banish 2 cards (except this card) from your Graveyard, to return this card into the Deck."

Paradise Manor - Last sentence is unnecessary, The first sentence explained it already. If the text was "If a monster on your side of the field battles with a monster on your opponent's side of the field that is 1 Level higher....", you can use it, but its still an unnecessary line either way.

Battle Arena - Destroys in-Game Mechanics which makes no sense. Making this a Continuous Spell Card would make more sense.

Punishment of Paradise - If you put the text "When this card is destroyed and sent to the graveyard..." you are implying this card does not need to be equipped to a monster. There are cards that can destroy cards in the Hand, not just Field. Check Rekindling for an example.

Rulings of Paradise - The set spell card is needs to be revealed and confirmed to pay 200 LP.

Astral Emission - You cannot negate card destruction, instead you have to add a replacement effect. "Once per turn, if this card is destroyed by a card effect, you can send 1 card you opponent controls to the Graveyard instead". Which I should add is broken as hell.

Yurine's Command: "'Angelic Soul - Yurine' must be in your Graveyard to activate this card effect."

Voyage of Paradise - "... or less than the monster returned by this effect"

Re-Entering Paradise - When you put Special Summoned monster, that monster could be Naturia Cosmobeet which does NOT belong in the Extra Deck. The parenthesis, if its not considered as a a specific type of summon, the parenthesis is not necessary. Compare Instant Fusion to Miracle Contact.

Corruption of Purity: Opponent not Enemy.... Major rewording

Trap Distortion: If you negated the effect of a Trap Card by this card, you may activate that Trap this turn. Could be reworded.

I know these cards aren't real, I'm just trying to provide of critiquing. I could only read so many :p

http://herobreakduelacademy.motionforum.net/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum